Change your fitness, change your life
Whether your goal is weight loss, toning up, improved fitness, strength, rehabilitation or training for a particular event, we can help you!
The benefits of Personal Training with us:
- We will keep you accountable and help you to stay committed so that you achieve your goals.
- We will push you harder than you would push yourself in order to see results.
- We will teach you the proper form and technique for every exercise.
- We will tailor your program to your own specific individual needs and fitness goals.
- Progress means results, and results mean motivation to strive for that next level of fitness. We will constantly modify your exercises to progress you to that next level.
- We will educate you on you how to adopt healthy eating habits.
- We will ensure that by having regular appointments you get regular exercise.
Sessions run for 30 mins, 45 mins or 60 mins
One on One Training
We don't believe in a "one size fits all" approach to your training - because every body is different. Your program will be tailored towards you and your goals.
Two on One and Three on One Training
This is when you train with a friend, family member or a buddy. Many find this to be a cost effective way of hiring a personal trainer as you share the cost of training with another person whilst still getting individual attention.
We can help you with any goal you would like to achieve.
For more information please contact Jo on 0413 002 440 or complete our contact form.
Jo takes the time to tailor workouts specifically to me.
“I have been training with Jo for 18 months in PT sessions and group classes and she is still able to push me out of my comfort zone. She motivates me to get up early and work hard, which is what you want from a PT. Jo is extremely knowledgeable in all areas of health, fitness and nutrition and I am constantly learning new tips. She takes the time to tailor workouts specifically to me and gives me advice on how to extend my sessions to home workouts. I feel stronger, fitter and healthier from training with Jo and am constantly working hard because she is always watching”
— Danielle, Putney
One word for PT - "hard" - but I truly love it!
— Sally, Putney.
I have lost over 6 kilos.
“Since training with Jo I have lost over 6 kilos and no longer have to take pain relief for a chronic back injury. I never enjoyed exercise before and would lose interest after a few months. I have been training with Jo for over a year now, each session is so varied and interesting. I never thought it was possible for me to be pain free and I never thought I would be able to run. Jo taught me that it WAS possible and my outlook on health & fitness has changed dramatically.”
— Allison, Putney.